Tuesday 12 January 2010

Living In a Holographic Universe and The Scriptures Of Judas (Science and philosophy breakthroughs and ideas Part 1)


Another day in the uncomfy chair, possibly I should do something about it, I set my feet flat on the floor and try and adjust my posture to its best angle, check that no one is looking whilst I write this at work, and away we gooooo.....

The other day I was reading New Scientist ( a magazine i might add whose Chief editor has said and I quote "My policy was if you're talking to someone else the approach is: "what's happening in science is the most interesting thing in the world, and if you don't agree with me just fuck off, because I'm not interested in talking to you". " ) , and the lead article was something that I had to share with everyone.

OK as you may or not be aware of humans, well the more inquisitive types have been for about the last 90 years looking for gravity waves, as postulated by Einstein. Now the most sensitive of the devices we have made to try and detect these waves is in a small country town in Germany, and when they tried to get a reading , they realized their was interference from an Unknown source.

Imagine the dismay if you will, that you have just turned on a state of the art machine and things just aren't working, but Lo a ray light has come to the Gravity detector in the form of Craig Hogan (a particle scientist from Fermi Labs), and he has said, with double quotations marks because I feel like it "" The Gravity Detector has stumbled upon the fundamental limit of space-time - the point where space-time stops behaving like the smooth continuum Einstein described and instead dissolves into "grains", just as a newspaper photograph dissolves into dots as you zoom in.""

And WAIT ITS NOT OVER YET

Hogan says "If the result is what I suspect it is, then we are all living in a giant cosmic hologram."

Now there is tonnes of way I can skew this Blog now from the fact that we are all made of light beams to, the ideas that something on the edge of the universe is controlling our actions and deeds at faster than light speed , but instead i have optioned to go for THIS.

If we are to be an image of something else and we are not the real but just echoes, then we are fake (to put it bluntly), so what is the biggest fake /cover up/conspiracy that we beings made of light have come up with to pull the collective wool over our own eyes.

  1. The Lunar Landing (NO)

  2. The assassination of JFK (NO)

  3. Aliens at Roswell (NO)

  4. Global Warming is a myth (NO)

I would have to go with that Jesus and Judas may not of been enemies, I would have to say that one of the most vilified and ostracized men en the world history MAY (and i do stress this word) of been Jesus best friend to his end.

That Judas never betrayed Jesus, and that Judas was working under strict orders from Jesus, WHY? I cannot say but I will say , it is up to you guys to find out more.



If you are interested in either of these Ideas then you can check out more at http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20126911.300-our-world-may-be-a-giant-hologram.html


and you can read the full translation of the Gospel according to Judas here http://www.nationalgeographic.com/lostgospel/_pdf/GospelofJudas.pdf?fs=www7.nationalgeographic.com&fs=magma.nationalgeographic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment